FIRST AID - REGISTRATION
Standard First Aid Training – Blended Program
Practical Session – May 4, 2019
CHILDCARE AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST: firstname.lastname@example.org
6 - 7 hours of online study – can be completed anytime between April 19 and May 4, 2019
1 x classroom session for practical skills and activities – May 4 in Bragg Creek
Dates: May 4, 2019
Times: 9:00am – 4:30pm
Location: Wild Child Forest & Nature School – 35 White Crescent Bragg Creek
Steps to sign up for the program:
Complete the registration process below
Once we have the minimum number of 6 participants, then you will then receive an email providing you with access to the Red Cross online portion of the program.
This portion of the program must be completed prior to the in-class session. You must print off and bring a certificate of completion with you to the practical day on May 4 to hand to your instructor.
Please wear comfortable clothing on May 4, as the day will be a completely practical skills session.
To register please follow the steps below.
· Follow this link to access the course registration page – press the Ctrl key and double click the link at the same time:
· Click on the 'Register Now' button on the right of the course dates
· Step 1 - Enter the Promo Code ‘PC5’ - in the box on the left and click Apply – this should change the amount owing to $137.75 (our local community discounted rate). GST will be added in at the payment stage of the process for a total of $144.64.
· Click on 'Register Now' at the bottom right hand side of the page
· Step 2 - Add your personal information into our system
· After filling in your information - click 'Buyer is also attendee' then press ‘Continue’
· Step 3 - Click in the box to Acknowledge the 'Terms and Conditions' then press ‘Continue’
· Step 4 - Confirm the information and click on ‘Buy Now’ to complete your registration and pay your fee.
· Upon reaching the minimum class size of 6 participants, we will forward the Red Cross course information to you to allow you to complete the online portion of the program.
We look forward to having you join us.
Chief Operations Officer
Rocky Mountain Adventure Medicine Inc.